Sunday 10 December 2017

MOTHER YOU SAID SO ----- BY HUTA

🌷 LORD IS ALWAYS WITH US 🌷
      You should pray intensely to the Lord: " O Lord, Kindly work in my legs, in my hands ----- in my whole consciousness; if I walk, walk in me, if I eat, eat in me ----- whatever I do, be always with me....." Thus you are constantly protected by the Lord and His Grace.
       The heart is the best place for concentration. Go deep within your heart and, while concentrating on the Lord, you must think: "The Lord is controlling the whole universe,he is Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, for Him is my love....."  -THE MOTHER ( On 2-3-1956 )

MOTHER YOU SAID SO -----
BY HUTA ( page no.5 )

No comments:

Post a Comment

अफजल खां का वध

20 नवम्बर, 1659 ई. - अफजल खां का वध :- बीजापुर की तरफ से अफजल खां को छत्रपति शिवाजी महाराज के खिलाफ भेजा गया। अफजल खां 10 हज़ार क...