Tuesday 9 January 2018

🌻 Graveyard 🌻

🌻 Graveyard 🌻

                As usual when I went to see The Mother, She started saying:  " You see, I get scores of letters from people saying that, 'I am seventy, ' I am past seventy -five', 'I am nearing eighty'.
'I am now free from all encumbrances. 'My wife has passed away. 'My sons are well-settled. 'My  daughter are married and are settled in their homes. I now wish to Join the Ashram and serve the Divine."

                   I said, "Mother, what reply do you give to such applicants ?"

                   Mother said, "I write to them that you have applied to the wrong place. You should have applied to the Graveyard authorities."

                   I laughed and laughed and thought how true it was.

MY MOTHER BY SURENDRA NATH JAUHAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

अफजल खां का वध

20 नवम्बर, 1659 ई. - अफजल खां का वध :- बीजापुर की तरफ से अफजल खां को छत्रपति शिवाजी महाराज के खिलाफ भेजा गया। अफजल खां 10 हज़ार क...