Monday 21 August 2017

Death

Sri Ramakrishna talking to Adhar Sen and his friend Saradacharan who was extremely unhappy because of the death of his son.

Master(Sri Ramakrishna): " What can you do ? Be ready for Death. Death has entered the house. You must fight him with the weapon of God's holy name. God alone is doer. I say: ' O Lord, I do as Thou doest through me. I speak as Thou speakest through me. I am the machine and Thou art the Operator. I am the house and Thou art the Indweller . Give your power of attorney to God. Let His will be done.

" God is engaged in three kinds of activity: creation, preservation, and destruction. Death is inevitable. All will be destroyed at the time of dissolution. Nothing will remain. At that time the Divine Mother will gather up the seeds for the future creation, even as the elderly mistress of the house keeps in her hotchpotch-pot little bags of cucumber seeds, 'sea-foam', blue pills, and other miscellaneous things. The Divine Mother will take Her seeds out again at the time of the new creation.

FROM: THE GOSPEL OF SRI RAMAKRISHNA, PAGE 209

No comments:

Post a Comment

अफजल खां का वध

20 नवम्बर, 1659 ई. - अफजल खां का वध :- बीजापुर की तरफ से अफजल खां को छत्रपति शिवाजी महाराज के खिलाफ भेजा गया। अफजल खां 10 हज़ार क...