Friday 20 October 2017

To love God

"To love God and live in the company of the devotees:  that is all.  What more is there?"  "When Krishna went to Mathura, Yasoda came to Radha, who was absorbed in meditation. Afterwards Radha said to Yasoda:  'I am Primordial Energy. Ask a boon of Me.'  'What other boon shall I ask of You?' said Yasoda.  'Only bless me that I may serve God with my body, mind and tongue; that I may behold His devotees with these eyes, that I may meditate on Him with this mind, and that I may chant His name and glories with this tongue."

-The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST DAYS OF MRINALINI DEVI AND SRI AUROBINDO’S LETTER TO HIS FATHER-IN-LAW

THE LAST DAYS OF MRINALINI DEVI AND SRI AUROBINDO’S LETTER TO HIS FATHER-IN-LAW This is the last of the posts we have published ...